Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Work

I am haveing some problems at work and I have been thinking of them all day. I need to pray more and need more prayer for me! Things should just fit like a glove it is like putting everything in its place. But if someone moves it and misplaces it then you hve no clue where to look so it gets you upset and then you spend hours looking for what you should not be if the person would have just put it back where it went in the first place! Please pray for me cause I need things to go smothly for the next few months! Prayer is the only thing that will help. Why is it so hard to give it all to God? Well God I am asking you to take it cause I can not handle it I have been in your hands for years and I do trust you to see me through this thing at work you gave me this job and Lord if things go sour I know I am still in your hands!

1 comment: