Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Couch

I come home to the new couch and it is awesome, however, its not woren in meaning when you sit on it your just kinda in the air! But my wife knows her style and she did a great job. Notice men sometimes it is just best for you to let the wife pick out without your advice cause even though I am really femine that does not mean I have the best style! But you men should at lest give it a try to learn to like the stuff your wife does! Do you men mind going bra shopping? Or for panties? Well let me tell you if you do not then you hav esome issues!! So your telling me that you do not like going shopping for them but you want to see your wife or girlfriend in these skimpy bra and panties. BE a MAN and help pick them out. Now this will not be a men bashing blog but I will definatly try to help you boys become men. I feel there are so few men left in the world and that is what we need now in the hard times is some good strong God loving MEN not little boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment