Sunday, April 26, 2009

My wife and Intro

My wife is Aimee Julian she is by far the most amazing person I have ever or will ever know! We meet in by far the most weird way. I was doped up on meth and living in a friends closet. Who was a friend of hers. Wierd huh. And yes I said meth you may think O no here is a man abou to blog on him being on meth. Well know I am here because I wan to reach people who think that drugs and the party lifestyle is for them. See I have been there so who better to learn from than someone who has been there them selves!! Yes this is a start to me putting Gods word out there and showing the people who are just crying out for help that God loves the BROKEN which that is who I was!! Get ready people this should be a very interesting story but I a sure you it will be all true and to the point . I want to reach people by doing this. The Lord has called me to do this and I will share until He tells me to stop. So take a deep breathe and just learn and I ask that you open your heart and mind to this story!! May God bless you for just hearing the word!!

1 comment:

  1. YOU are so precious! I thank God for you daily!! I love you so very much my love!

    ReplyDelete