Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hard Times

It seems that I have been going through a rough time lately and I can not figure out why. I know that I have been working long hours on top of going to school. Plus stressing about the house when I have no control over the house so of course, I will stress over it and have no control. Why is it that most people want to stress and control the things that we have absolutely no way to control? I have been pondering on a lot of things lately and not really sure if that means anything or not. I normally am just like a machine I keep going with no questions but I have been thinking more of future and present and how things are and what is making them the way they are. It is not questioning God, just trying to get a better understanding of why things are what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment