Thursday, September 3, 2009

Cursed

I have a serious problem not having a filter with my mouth! All my life my mouth just is a problem and I have improved 100% however, I still have a problem I do not understand why people will ask you for your opinion but do not really what it. People today can not handle the truth at all!! Every time someone opens their mouth I feel like their lying because they sugar coat everything. Which I do not, is it that I do not care, or is it I can handle the truth and i have no problem speaking it! I am sick of PEOPLE thinking they know best when they can not even tell the truth. My real dad lied all the time and he is a TOTAL piece of SHIT! Why can you just not tell the truth will it kill you? NO it will not! Be a man or woman and just say what you feel. I have to filter so much and honestly I’m tired of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment